Friday, May 25, 2007

School's Out!!

Well, it is officially the start of summer around here. Tyler finished his preschool career this morning and Jake should be home any minute finishing out his 3rd grade year! Time just seems to go by so fast. It is so weird to think that I basically have a 4th grader and a kindergarten child!

So we are off...we have a fun filled summer planned. Swimming, swim lessons, a trip to the Lake of the Ozarks, camping in the Rocky Mountains, $1 movies on Tuesdays when they are 1/2 off, library times, Elitch Gardens and the children's museum in Denver, church camp for Jake...we should be busy enough I won't go insane, but should also have enough down time they feel like they had a good break from school.

It is that time of year again! I am sure I should be able to entertain you this summer with stories I can guarantee will make you laugh. They might not be funny to me, but isn't there a word that describes taking pleasure from someone else's pain? :) No, it should be fun. And it will be nice to not be on as much of a schedule as we are during the school year.

What are your plans for the summer?

No comments: