Friday, February 13, 2009

Cancun Here We Come!

We are leaving tomorrow morning to head to Cancun with the boys!!! Words cannot describe how excited we all are. I don't mean to rub it in your face, but I do have good reasons to be excited.

1) It is snowing here, and nothing is better than going to a beach when it is snowing where you live!
2) The boys are at an age where we can have a great family vacation, and not worry about "little" kid stuff.
3) Matt has been working like a dog and could really use time away from the job.
4) We have had one crazy, sad and stressful year. Not all of it was bad, but it was very tiring and hectic. We built a house, sold a house, moved twice, finished the basement and dad died. Needless to say, this vacation couldn't come at a better time.

Have a great week. I know we will!! The forecast is in the low to mid 80's! 

PS- I am still undecided about facebook. I have thought of another downer: people who read my blog who don't have a facebook account miss out on everything. Somehow that just doesn't seem right. Although I am not convinced I have more than 5 readers anyway!!

No comments: