Friday, December 15, 2006

My Favorite Time of Year

Have I mentioned I love Christmas?

Today I went to Tyler's Christmas program at preschool. He was so cute! (I will post pics later)
Yesterday I baked all day. I will bake more tomorrow.
Tonight is Matt's work party.
Tomorrow night is my brother and SIL's party.
Sunday night we head to the zoo to see their million+ light display with some friends.
Monday Matt and I head out to finish up the odds and ends I saved for us to do.
Tuesday-Friday I am home. I will wrap presents, watch Christmas movies, and listen to Christmas cd's.
Christmas weekend we have 2 different Christmas's. I bought a chocolate fountain for Christmas Eve. We will do that and have sparkling cider with the boys. The boys get to open up one gift on Christmas Eve. I always wrap up a book as well, which we then read before bed.

I have been busy, but I love it! Christmas just makes me feel warm and fuzzy. I love being with family. I love giving gifts to those I love! (guess what my love languauge is?)

Christmas day will be spent opening presents, having a nice breakfast, watching movies, playing games and cards, attempting a 3D puzzle...what are you doing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok - I am not a blogger so I am trying to post this comment. Hope it works! I am baking tonight, too. I made John's favorite-peanut butter cookies with the chocolate kiss in the middle. I am on the net looking for a good recipe for chocolate crinkles. Wanna share any great recipes from "the binder"? I am taking sausage rice casserole this weekend to our family Christmas brunch - another great recipe from "the binder". Have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

See, this is the reason you should be organized to have TIME to do all this great stuff the week before Christmas...Kudos to YOu!
Noelle