Thursday, March 21, 2013

Almost 2 years away....

I cannot believe it has been almost 2 years since I last blogged. It's not like I have nothing to say...if you know me at all you know that isn't true!! So what has happened in 2 years? Life.

I now have a high schooler, who is driving (only around the neighborhood so far). I have a 5th grader, so I am in the last 2 months of elementary school stages. The hubby is still making me laugh (at times!).  I am substitute teaching and loving it. The dogs are still alive and kicking. (is this good or bad???) We seem settled in life. My dad's death, and the grief that comes with it, seem to be at a healthy place. I can think of him and smile, remembering the dad I knew and loved, not the dad who died. We've now lived in the same town for 7+ years. We have lived in the same house for almost 5 years. Records for us!!

Has life been perfect. Nope. Not a chance. Does everything go our way? Nope. Not a chance. Do we just throw our hands up in the air and quit? Nope. Not a chance.

I like writing. I'm thinking about writing a book. Maybe this summer. My goal will be to write my blog. Some days may be profound. Some days, not so much. Some days 50 people might read it. Some days only I will read it. That is okay. So here's to blogging....AGAIN!


No comments: