Sunday, July 05, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!

Hello! I know, it has been almost 5 months. You will notice that my last post was about Facebook. You guessed it, between being busy and knowing most people are on Facebook now, I have neglected the blog.

We are in full swing of summer. Both boys have been to nana and papa's. Jake has been to church camp, where he had an amazing time. We went to Elitch Gardens on Friday and had a day of rides and fun.  Tomorrow Jake starts his week of Jr. Zookeeper camp and Tyler starts his multi-sport camp. 2 weeks from today we wake up to our first full day of vacation, which we are so excited for. We are headed to the lake for a week for some relaxation with Matt's parents. Mark and Teri are going, too. 

I cannot believe how fast the summer is going. I hope you all had a great 4th. It rained all day here, so it was kind of a bummer, but we survived. I will post some new pictures on here. Enjoy your summer. Hope this finds you all well.

No comments: