Friday, September 05, 2008

John Klever

Most of you know that my dad has been ill, for almost 2 years, with cancer. It started out being diagnosed as lymphoma, and was then diagnosed as pancreatic cancer as well. He basically had 2 kinds of cancer at the same time. He was expected to live 3-6 months. He really hasn't felt well for the duration of his illness, but he did have better moments than others. 

Tuesday, September 2 at 6:12am, my dad took his last breath. My stepmom, Barb, brother Mark, and I were all by his side. 

I will post more next week, when I have time to think. But I did want you all to know that he is now whole and healthy in heaven. Pain is no longer part of his life. Sadly, he is no longer part of ours, here on this earth.

I am doing okay right now. I am not sure that reality has hit yet, but I know it will. 

Thank you in advance for your prayers and support.

4 comments:

Martin said...

Betsy and I are thinking of you :)

M

Unknown said...

Finally catching up on reading blogs... so sorry to hear of your loss!

We love you guys!

Betsy

Shannon said...

We are praying for your peace and comfort right now!

Love you!!

metromom said...

Deann, I am praying for you and the rest of your family on this journey. I love you and am sorry for your loss.