Wednesday, June 25, 2008

House Update

This is Matt (not Deann) - I've hijacked her blog so show you this video.  Actually, our agreement was that I would shoot and edit pictures / video to show the progress of our new house being built and she would blog about it, but she's not holding up her end of the bargain and I got tired of waiting for her to blog about this video.

Don't give her too hard of a time about slacking, she's busy making me taco salad for dinner and I'm hungry and don't want her to take away my food as punishment for giving her a hard time.

So here is our first installment of the progress in the form of a Vlog (video log).
Enjoy!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your soundtracks always crack me up!

Thanks for the update!

metromom said...

cool! don't you wish it was like on extreme home makeovers and done in a week?

Looks awesome!